Monday, October 11, 2010

Since I have 500 other things to do....

So normally, I would just update my facebook status 80000 times today since I have SO much else to do... but instead, no, I am here playing with my new blog. Dishes are in the sink (crumbs are on the floor), Thing 1's music folder is exactly where he left it last night (on the coffeetable) when I "Suggested" that he pack his backpack so he was ready to go to school today... and Thing 2 will hopefully find SOMETHING to eat from the hot lunch choices since he wasn't exactly in the mood to make a decision before we had to leave to get to school.

Now for the blog title, it really didn't take me long to figure out at all. Of course, of the 3 items listed, the only one I actually concentrate on is the first. Homework is the Things' problem, Housework is (at least at the moment) my least high priority.... but Humor is the one thing that gets me through the day.

Welcome to my thoughts. As I have always said, the problem with facebook is the fact that it asks me what's on my mind. I'm here to expound on my answers there.